No trust begins from outsiders. Internal communication will help you creating intensive collaborative effort in practicing more transparency on daily basis, such as top management, senior management, and employees at all levels. As public relations is the Agent of Change, it can bring the aura of integrity and trust, participation and empowerment, fairness and diversity as well as social responsibility to internal public that can be facilitated by the synergy of Human Resource and Public Relations departments.
Do you consider your employees as assets or liabilities?
You will improve
- Understanding the synergy between Human Resource and Public Relations departments
- Ways to enhance trust and reputation within your organization
You will learn
- The knowledge of organizational communication that focusing on establishing in-house PR department
- The corporate culture that shapes employee engagement through effective internal communication
- The actual synergy between human resource and internal public relations practice in real life situation, tips and strategy
- The wider aspects of public relations as a strategic management function
Elizabeth Goenawan Ananto, Ph.D, FIPRA
Elizabeth is the only one figure in Indonesia who is consistent in developing public relations as a strategic management function. She has been rendering her professional services on public relations to government offices, multi-national companies and corporate world in form of counselling, consultancy and trainings for the last 20 years.
Elizabeth established EGA briefings in 2001, focusing on sharing the conceptual framework, strategies and tips on communication management, public relations as a strategic management function. She initiated Public Relations Week Indonesia in 2005-2014. Later, in 2012 this campaign then substantially and geographically elaborates into the International Public Relations Summit, being the premier public relations conference in the Asian region. She was elected as the President of International Public Relations Association in 2010, being the only Indonesian for that prestigious position. Since 2005, she is the coordinator of MM Communication at Trisakti University.
She strongly believes that only by understanding the Management’s perception on the core values of public relations as a strategic management function, thus public relations can work effectively in any organization.
Check out the schedule here
13.30 – 16.30
Jl. Suryo No. 50, Senopati