Executive Program in Strategic Communication
– Empowering Strategic Communication to Increase Company Reputation and Gain Public Trust –
When & Where?
Monday-Tuesday, 17 – 18 February 2020
08:30 – 17:00
Venue: Ascott Sudirman, Jakarta
Payment received before 27 January 2020
Payment received after 27 January 2020
All fees include: all sessions, digital paper, Executive Certificate in Strategic Communication, lunches & snacks
Leaders of 21st century enterprises are experiencing a rapid change of digital network revolution. The current reality of global integrated society has made it possible for virtualized organizations to build their relationships with investors, partners, customers, employees and other key stakeholders. Indeed, corporations are facing in tougher competition than ever before.
Any organization, either business or institution today are challenged by the following drivers of Change : the digital network, emerging of global economy and the more diverse stakeholders.
EGA briefings’ Executive Program provides a managerial approach to find the best solution to leadership and communication challenges in today’s digital era.
The program is especially designed based on a series of case study and research focusing more on management worldviews on communication as a strategic management function – far beyond technical function as publicity and media relations alone.
This Executive program combines the topics of conceptual development and case studies with simulation exercise enabling the participant to get the whole picture of the concept and the application in reality – for different organizational settings, either government, private or multinational institutions.
Program & Schedule
Day 1 | 08.30 – 17.00
- The Challenge of Authentic Enterprise
- Strategic Corporate Communication: Approach and Strategy
- The Strategic Role of Research in Communication Management
- Effective Research Methodology – The ROI and ROE
Day 2 | 08.30 – 17.00
CASE STUDIES and SIMULATION
- The Impact of Digital on People’s Behavior
- Corporate Reputation Risk in Digital World
- The Challenge of New CCO
Workshop Leader and Facilitators
- Elizabeth Goenawan Ananto, Ph.D, FIPRA – Founding Director, EGA briefings
Elizabeth is the only one figure in Indonesia who is consistent in developing public relations as a strategic management function. She has been rendering her professional services on public relations to government offices, multi-national companies and corporate world in form of counselling, consultancy and trainings for the last 20 years.
Elizabeth established EGA briefings in 2001, focusing on sharing the conceptual framework, strategies and tips on communication management, public relations as a strategic management function. She initiated Public Relations Week Indonesia in 2005-2014. Later, in 2012 this campaign then substantially and geographically elaborates into the International Public Relations Summit, being the premier public relations conference in the Asian region. She was elected as the President of International Public Relations Association in 2010, being the only Indonesian for that prestigious position. Since 2005, she founded MM Communication – Trisakti University. In 2019, she was nominated to the membership of Arthur W. Page Society, the world’s leading professional association for senior public relations and corporate communications executives and educators.
She strongly believes that only by understanding the Management’s perception on the core values of public relations as a strategic management function, thus public relations can work effectively in any organization.
- Ardi Sutedja, SH, MBA, CISA – Founder and Chairman, Indonesia Cyber Security Forum
Ardi Sutedja K. is the President Director of PT Indonesia Aerospace Expo (IDEX), a national Event Organizer (EO) company that focuses on activities related to technology, including Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Aerospace Technology (Aviation) and Maritime Technology. In addition to leading IDEX, Ardi is also one of the founder and director of the Indonesia Cyber Security Forum (ICSF) and the Indonesia Chief Information Officers Forum (id.CIO), two non-profit organizations that focus on building awareness, capacity building and security technology development and cyber resistance.
Ardi’s work experience of approximately 25 years includes a variety of experiences both in government and private sector, including experience in formulating matters related to cyber security strategy, governance and compliance, IT risk assessment, cyber threat, vulnerability assessment, IT security design and implementation, incident management and data loss protection/privacy services. Ardi is also now focusing on managing the risk of impacts from the emergence of mobile and portable technologies, Social media, Cloud Computing, and other technologies.
His basic education in the field of Legal Studies from the University of Indonesia and Post-graduate education in Business Administration from the State University of New York (SUNY), as well as several fellowships from the University of Malta and the George C. Marshall Center for Security Studies as well as various professional professions certifications specifically in the field of Cyber Security, Cyber Intelligence and Cyber Security, which he obtained from various certification and global training institutions, including special study training certificates from several government / military institutions / institutions of friendly countries, including the United States, South Korea and German.
- Alexander Christian – Regional Digital Marketing Director, Modalku
Alexander Christian is the digital marketing director of Modalku, the leading marketplace lending platform (also known as peer-to-peer lending) in Indonesia for micro, small and medium enterprises. Modalku is funded by Sequoia India, and was founded by locals looking to make an impact in Indonesia. Before Modalku, he was a board director of a digital marketing agency with more than 14 years of experience in the fields of marketing, digital and tech. Christian is Indonesian and graduated from Bina Nusantara University. He is passionate about data and new tech innovations, and has started and managed multiple joint ventures in tech and digital.
- Erika Ananto, MM – Managing Director, EGA briefings
- to have a wider knowledge of communication and public relations as a strategic management function to align with organization vision, mission and values
- to identity and develop communication problems proactively
- to facilitate mutual and beneficial relationship by building trust with internal and external stakeholders
- to identify the changes in customers’ behavior in digital world
- to maintain and protect the security of organization data and information
- to be more alert to organization challenges, risks and opportunities
- to have a wider horizon, knowledge and skills needed for a professional
- to work more effectively and efficiently based on research competence
- to develop self confidence and be ready for working with senior management by providing data for company improvements in many aspects of interests – financial and non financial in nature
Who needs this Executive Program?
- Corporate Executives in strategic level
- Senior Managers in corporate level
- Mid level Managers who are working with Senior Management
- Experienced individuals who want to deepen the understanding of strategic communication
Since 2001, we have been assisting many companies in developing our clients’ internal potential to stay ahead of their competitors. One of the way is through Training and Coaching, where it develops the skills and competencies on certain communication aspects by exchanging information and giving alternate advice to get the maximum result.
Are you thinking of having this course in your company or your group? Email Erika at email@example.com
Elizabeth Goenawan Ananto Ph.D, FIPRA
Founding Director – EGA briefings
Program Coordinator – MM Communication, Trisakti University
> Public Relations Management, Corporate Communication, Research and Communication Audit
Arif Budisusilo, MM
Operation Director – Bisnis Indonesia
> Media Relations, Social Media
Is Nugroho, MHRM
Senior Lecturer – MM Communication, Trisakti University
> Public Relations, Human Resource Management, Employee Engagement, Community Relations
Erika Ananto, MM
Managing Director – EGA briefings
> Event Management, Planning & Programming
The information below will be reproduced in the List of Participant and will be used for mailing. Please ensure that the information you provided in this form is correct.
Ascott Sudirman Jakarta
Ciputra World 2
Jalan Prof Dr Satrio
No additional needed
- Confirmation email will be sent within 1 week
- CONFIRMATION of REGISTRATION will only be sent upon payment
- Registration without payment will not guaranteed until full payment is made
Cancellation & Refund
There will be a 50% charge for written cancellation made 2 (two) weeks before the course date. There will be NO Refund for cancellation received after that period. All approved refunds will processed and issued after the course.